Our EPA List N disinfectants are perfect for those who need cleaning power and EPA List N approval. We offer a variety of solutions in both sprays and wipes. True to the values of our company, all of the products we offer are of the highest quality and made in the USA. In addition, each one meets all criteria the EPA uses to deem a product “N“ listed.
Our carbon-negative Envirocleanse-A product line is a nontoxic/food safe, environmentally friendly disinfectant. As such, it is safe for all surfaces as well as for your family. Bleach-based formulas are the norm in this industry. However, bleach is corrosive and toxic. Instead, we convert plant sugars into hydrogen peroxide. As a result, our formula is non-corrosive and biodegradable. No wonder it meets the criteria for EPA List N disinfectants!
Use sites include hospitals, health clinics, doctors’ and offices, veterinarian clinics and animal hospitals, nursing homes, day care centers, food preparation areas, ships, schools and colleges, industrial and commercial facilities, restaurants and bars, and office buildings.
- Environmentally friendly, non-corrosive, and strong enough to keep your family safe from viruses, bacteria, and fungi
- Environmentally friendly and safe on all surfaces
- Clean & disinfect in one easy step
- Faster kill time on over 38 pathogens, including 13 antibiotic-resistant pathogens
- Clinical strength formula that can be used at home
- Meets the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Kills 99.9% of germs, including staph, salmonella, and E.coli
- Non-bleach disinfectant